Management of Anemia is shown to find the cause and replace lost blood:
- Antibiotics given to prevent infection.
- Folic acid supplements can stimulate the formation of red blood cells.
- Avoid situations of oxygen deficiency or activity that requires oxygen.
- Treat the cause of abnormal bleeding if any.
- Iron-rich diet containing meat and green vegetables.
Treatment (for treatment depends on the cause):
- Iron deficiency anemia Management:
- Set the iron-containing foods, try the food provided, such as fish, meat, eggs and vegetables.
- Giving preparations FE
- Perrosulfat 3x 200 mg / day / per oral after meals
- Peroglukonat 3x 200 mg / day / per oral after meals.