ADSENSE HERE!Nursing Diagnosis for Bronchopneumonia
Imbalanced Nutrition: Less than Body Requirements related to inadequate intake of nutrients
Goal : Kebuituhan nutrients are met.
Expected outcomes : The client can maintain / improve nutritional intake ..
Nursing Intervention for Bronchopneumonia
- Assess client's nutritional status.
- Perform a physical examination the abdomen client (auscultation, percussion, palpation, and inspection).
- Measure the client's body weight per day.
- Assess the presence of nausea and vomiting.
- Give diet a little but often.
- Provide food in a warm state.
- Collaboration with a dietitian.