Constipation related to the irregular pattern of defecation
Patients can defecate regularly (every day)
Expected outcomes are:
- Defecation can be done once a day.
- The consistency of soft stool.
- Elimination of excess stool without straining.
- Determine the pattern of defecation for clients and train clients to do.
- Set the time for clients such as defecation after meals.
- Give the range of fibrous nutrients according to the indication.
- Give fluids if not contraindicated 2-3 liters per day.
- Giving a laxative or enema as indicated.
- To restore order to the client defecation pattern.
- To facilitate the defecation reflex.
- High fiber nutrients to carry fecal elimination.
- To soften the stool elimination.
- To soften the stool.