Nursing Diagnosis and Interventions - Knowledge Deficit related to Tuberculosis
Nursing Diagnosis for TB Tuberculosis: Knowledge Deficit: about the conditions, actions, and prevention related to inaccurate and incomplete information.
Expected outcomes are:
- Said understanding the disease process / prognosis and treatment needs.
Nursing Interventions Knowledge deficit related to Tuberculosis:
- Assess the patient's ability to learn.
- Identification of symptoms should be reported to the nurse.
- Provide written instructions and information.
- Encourage clients not to smoke.
- Assess how TB is transmitted
- Learning depends on emotional and physical readiness and improved at the individual stages.
- Can show progress or reactivation of disease or drug effects that require further evaluation.
- Written information for patients given the lower barriers to large amounts of information.
- Although smoking does not stimulate the recurrence of TB but increased respiratory dysfunction.
Ineffective Airway Clearance related to Tuberculosis