Nursing Care Plan for Tuberculosis
Nursing Diagnosis : Risk for Infection related to lack of knowledge in order to avoid exposure of pathogens.
Expected outcomes are:
- Lowers the risk of spreading infection
Nursing Interventions Risk for Infection - Tuberculosis NCP:
- Review of pathology of the disease.
- Identification of others at risk.
- Instruct patient to cough / sneeze and remove the tissue and avoid spitting.
- Review of infection control measures.
- Keep an eye on the temperature as indicated.
- Collaboration with the medical team.
- Help patients recognize / accept the need to comply with treatment programs.
- People who are exposed to drug treatment programs to prevent the spread / infection.
- Can help reduce the patient's sense of isolation.
- Febrile reaction indicators of infection.
- Help identify institutions that could be reached to reduce the spread of infection.